You link me, I'll link you. :) email Dave Kristula.
- Planet Cancer - A World of Support for Young Adults With Cancer. Planet Cancer is a community of young adults with cancer. (You know, that age between "pediatric" and "geriatric", where no one knows whether to give you a lollipop or have a serious talk about your fiber intake.) It's a place to share insights, explore our fears, laugh, or even give the finger to cancer with others who just plain get it. We don't deny the dark side of illness and death here. But we also firmly believe that laughter and light can turn up in the strangest places.
- Hodgkin's Disease- my life with cancer- James tells his with the disease.
- Hodgkin's Disease Information- Easy for Kids
- my experience with hodgkin's disease - experiences detailed by survivor Graham Fleener.
- A Fight for
Life: Beating Cancer - by Vincent Strumolo
- Wally Hild: Motivational Speaker, Author, Radio Presenter - "Wally Hild is achieving his dreams and passionately
inspiring others to do the
same. Wally's single-minded
determination that saw him
through his battle against
cancer and across the
Ironman Canada finish line is
his gift to others. Through his
emotional and electrifying
with humour, suspense,
enlightenment and euphoria
you will learn not only how to
achieve your own dreams, but
How to Dream."
- Flock of Penguins - proceeds from their CD, "Live at the Chemo Lounge", benefit cancer patients who are financially distressed.
- Dee's Angel Clouds - Dee, breast cancer survivor, tells her story.
- Hodgkin's United Group
- Lymphoma Information Network
- The Leukemia Society of America
- Yahoo Hodgkin's Disease Support Group
- Cancer News on the Net
- Vinnyp3's cancer story
- Planet Blortland's Health Dome
- Hodgkins Disease ListServ Home Page
- For the New Hodgkins Patient
- Can.Survive - Amanda's Home Page
- Childhood pediatric cancers Resources at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Oncolink (Univ. Penn.) Hodgkin's Resources
- The March
- Radiolabeled immunoglobulin therapy
[ go to top of page ]